Monday, May 20, 2013

Lazada Online Shop: Why I got into online shopping


For a while now, I’ve been getting addicted to the online shopping craze that is becoming popular in the Philippines. Why wouldn’t I? It gives us convenience that has never been offered before in the country. It actually saves me more money; time and energy just to go the location of traditional offline malls like SM.  No more worries in traffic going to the mall. It saves me money for the gas and avoids unnecessary spending in fancy restaurants since after a long walk; we usually eat after shopping with the family. But with online shopping, I can do it at the comfort of my very home. I’ve experience shopping on different online malls. I even tried group-buying websites, which technically is not an online shopping mall. Some of them failed to pass my standards.

Some of them, I even got disappointed with the outcome of my transaction. But one of my favorite online malls that I encountered is the Philippines’ Online Shopping Mall, Lazada Philippines. What I like a bout them is that I never had an issue browsing through their website. Despite being loaded with heavy media files, it still loads decently on an average Internet speed. I recall the first time I visited their website, I never felt like a first time visitor. Their website is quite easy to understand and is very user friendly. I feel like any first time visitors will encounter the same experience I had. Even a non-techie user wouldn’t have a hard time figuring out on how to use their website. I also love how they grouped their products. Their main categories are organized in a way that can easily capture a specific interest of an online visitor. Their features are well integrated on their website and allows their users to have better user experience. Their quick view button is one of the few I noticed initially. You can easily get details of the product you are interested in without leaving the page you are currently viewing. You can even zoom in the images by just mouse hovering on the image, which is pretty cool.

They really managed to have a fair balance in making sure customers will get the closest physical feeling of the products they are selling, which is a good thing for an online store. As for their internal account feature, customers can see their transaction history with them. They can even check their current order status and keep track on what’s happening in the process. Also, they have one of the best shopping carts that I’ve seen among the other online stores I shopped at. It can easily be accessed anytime wherever you are on their website which comes very handy in case we decide to proceed to check out. So on their shopping cart, you can add as many as you want as you browse their website. No need to decide right then and there. You can decide later since the shopping cart allows you to add and remove items on the shopping cart page.

No comments:

Post a Comment