Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The MyPad – A Bit Disappointing


I’ve been a MyPhone user for a few years now. My current smartphone is the A848 Duo. I really love my phone. I also love the brand since it’s affordable yet it performs.
When I heard about the MyPad 2, I was excited since I’m a MyPhone fan. I read the product review from pinoytechnoguide.com and my excitement died down once I learned about its price and specs. For P4,999, you get a tablet that’s just a wi-fi device. It lacks major features unlike most tablets (no Bluetooth, 3G, radio). It’s disappointing because for such a price you can get the Cherry Mobile Fusion Bolt instead (quad core, Android Jelly Bean, 8GB internal storage). With so many competitively-priced Android tablets available in the market, MyPhone should step up to the plate.
I hope they do come up with a much better tab next time yet at still affordable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment